Bachelor of Town and Regional Planning (Hons) AP221
This is a two-year professional programme is mainly for candidates who had successfully completed the diploma programme at UiTM. Entry from STPM/Matriculation certificates will have to complete the programme in four years. It is a comprehensive programme which incorporates various aspects of planning with emphasis on process, analysis and a detailed understanding of theories and concepts applied in town and regional planning.
The programme is recognised by the Board of Town Planner Malaysia, Malaysian Institute of Planners and the Public Services Department.
- CAREER OPPORTUNITIES
Graduates of the programme are eligible for employment in town planning consultancy firms, property development offices, architectural practices and the construction industry in the private sector. Graduates may also be employed as Town Planning Officers in public sector.
- ENTRY REQUIREMENTS
• Diploma in Town and Regional Planning from UiTM with a CGPA of at least 2.50 (period of study: two years)
• Diploma from other programmes recognised by the government (period of study: four years)
• STPM or equivalent with a minimum of three principals with a CGPA of 2.30 including General Paper, at least one subject should be 2.67 and remaining subject 2.0 (period of study: four years and two of the following subjects:
• Matriculation Certificate of the Ministry of Education, Malaysia (BMKPM) with a CGPA of at least 2.50 (period of study: four years)
• Candidates are required to submit their MUET result with their applications.